Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tomorrow at 8:40 am is the test...

So as tomorrow approaches I (juan) begin to feel a little more nervous and scared. I have really been asking God to reduce and completely remove any trace of the cystic Hygroma and tomorrow we will find out if there has been any change. We've had many good days and a few bad times in between. As I think about it I am not sure if all the good days are because we don't think about the baby's situation or if it's because we have truly come to accept God's gift in whatever form He chooses to give it to us. I am excited about the new life and I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl so we can choose a name. This will be a short post from me. We will post an update tomorrow sometime after the test. Please pray for the baby and us. - juan

No comments:

Post a Comment